Friday, January 15, 2016

Changing Colors in Wetmore


GDFR as most people know is a song by Flo Rida not commonly associated with a season. A friend of mine tried to convince me that GDFR is in fact, a fall song that is talking about the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees. While personally I think it that is a bit of stretch I guess I could see it. Which leads to my next point, I have lived in Pueblo for over eight years now and had not made it to the mountains in the fall to see Colorful Colorado in all it’s glory. So about two weeks ago I loaded my wife, camera gear and myself into the Jeep and made the hour drive out on Highway 96 through Wetmore and into the San Isabel National Forest. I admit, I may have ventured out a little early but I was not disappointed in what I had found. As some one that waited eight years to make this trip, I highly recommend doing it sooner rather than later it is worth the drive and your time.









No comments:

Post a Comment